Epson Scanner GT-S50 Setup
A common sheet-fed business scanner that comes with a 75-page auto document feeder is the Epson scanner GT-S50 setup. This scanner is used for the processing of high-volume documents with a single touch. Due to its high-quality and efficient scanning process, a significant number of individuals use this scanner. All you have to do after purchasing an Epson printer scanner GT-S50 is to perform the setup process for the Epson scanner GT-S50. If you are unaware of this process, then this article can be followed to the end. It consists of a step-by-step guide that will assist you with the complete setup. Let’s start with the process of setting up and installation.
Perform Epson Scanner GT-S50 Setup: Easy Steps
Here are some easy steps, using which you will be able to perform this action on your own.
Step 1: Download Epson Scanner Driver
You first have to download the Epson Scanner Driver in order to set up your scanner. By using the steps listed below, you can do this.
- Second, open up the official Epson website.
- After that, in order to open the home page of the local website, you have to pick your area. Estados Unidos, for instance.
- Once done, to download the driver for your Epson scanner, you have to follow the step-by-step on-screen guidance.
- You are allowed to use the model name of your scanner as well as the particular operating system in order to download the correct scanner.
- (32-bit Windows 10 or 64-bit Windows 10).
This driver can also be downloaded from different kinds of help sites.
Step 2: Setup Network Scanning
For setting up your scanner, you can also use this procedure. For that, follow the steps mentioned below.
Do the following to open the Epson Scan 2 Utility, as per the system which you are using:
In the case of Windows 10:
You need to press the Windows button on your keyboard first, then go to the Epson browser. Open the Epson Scan 2 Utility once completed.
In the case of 8.x for Windows:
If you are using a version of Windows 8.x, you need to go to the Applications screen and select the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
If you are using Windows (other versions):
Click the Start button and go to the All Programs or Programs page. Go to the EPSON once finished and open the Epson Scan 2. Additionally, tap on the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
If using a Mac device:
You need to tap the Epson program to open the Applications folder, as well as tap the Epson Scan 2 Utility. Choose the settings from the scanner’s drop-down chart.
After doing that, execute the steps provided below:
- If you note the Allow Edit button, as well as the lock screen button, then the scanner settings can be changed. Pick your scanner, then tap on the Add option.
- Now, look for the network and select your Epson network interface unit’s IP address. Tap on the Add option also.
- Otherwise, you can use the Enter Address setting and enter your Epson Network interface unit’s IP address or hostname. Tap on the Add option after that.
- Then, to verify the Internet connection, tap on the OK option. You’ll be able to see a confirmation page there.
Once done, to save your settings, click the OK button. Close the Epson Scan 2 utility at last.
In this way, you will be able to set up your scanner driver.
Related Blog: Epson V500 Scanner Setup
Hopefully, you will be able to perform the Epson scanner GT-S50 setup without any danger by using these expert given tricks. In that case, it is recommended that you try to follow each and every move carefully, not to jump any of them. Then you can leave a comment in the comment section if you find this article helpful.