Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 Online Itself. Gadgets like printer have reduced our efforts in making copies to a great extent. Now within few minutes, you can get as many prints as you want. There are several options present in the market, but one which offers best alternatives in all segments is Epson Printer. With quality features and design, it has shown that it can cater needs of any user. However, with passing time you can encounter Epson error code 0x97. There are high chances of occurrence for this error if you are using Epson printer regularly since a long time.
There is no question that one of the finest printing machines you can find on the market these days is the Epson printer. Best doesn’t mean perfect, though. There is a risk of becoming a victim of Epson error code 0x97 if you have been using an Epson printer for a long time , in particular. An error code of 0x97 will occur without any notice at any time. If it ever happens to you, then get Epson instead of worrying.
Causes of Epson Printer Error 0x97
This error code will normally show up during the printing process, and every paper will avoid being printed by your printer. So, you won’t be able to use your printer for as long as this error keeps showing up. It is very tough to perform any printing activity under such conditions. So you will come to know about the potential ways of solving this problem with the help of this article.
Whenever you experience an internal hardware problem with your printer, the Epson 0x97 error code is a form of warning. It may be because of a malfunction of the motherboard or any other form of malfunction of the internal part. Once this error appears on the computer, it’s possibly because some of your printer’s internal components are not working properly.
Do not panic if you find an Epson error code 0x97 on your WF-3640 printer or some other WorkForce printer. Before you submit your printer to a repair shop, consider following the basic troubleshooting methods below.
Steps to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97
Epson Printer Error 0x97 can come up at any time without giving warnings or signs. Suddenly your printer will show you a message to turn off your device, and then it turns on again. This code majorly come up in between the printing process and halts it immediately. Until you find an Epson error fix, this error code will keep on creeping up whenever you will use your printer.
The reason behind Epson Printer WF-3620 error code 0x97 is an internal hardware issue which is sudden motherboard failure. Only a few models such as Epson WF-3620, Epson WF-4630, etc. are known to have this problem. It is tough to perform a repair in such a situation, but there are some methods which can help you in fixing this issue. Make sure that you follow all the steps as mentioned in the process as a deviation from the same may not provide you desired result in New York, NYC.
Step 1: Unplug the machine and then Plug-in
- Step 1: Open the printer case and check whether any jammed papers or debris are there or not. If you find any of them, then remove it with care
- Step 2: Now take out all printing cartridges from the printer
- Step 3: After taking out the cartridges, unplug all the USBs and cables of printer
- Step 4: Once you unplug the printer, press the power button. It will discharge the residual current in the printer
- Step 5: Now plug in all the cables and USB’s
- Step 6: Turn on the machine and check if the error shows up again
Step 2: Unplug and Plug-in your device in an inverse manner
This method is the inverse version of the process mentioned above. If method 1 fails to fix your issue, then proceed further with method 2. By trying the below process, you can confirm if the error is occurring due to internal hardware failure or not.
- Step 1: First, turn off your printer
- Step 2: Unplug all the cables cable attached to it and then wait for 5 minutes
- Step 3: Now press and hold the power button for more than 60 seconds. Make sure you don’t release it before mentioned time-limit
- Step 4: After holding the power button for 60 seconds now plug in the power cable while pressing the power button again
- Step 5: Now press the power button and hold it for another 60+ seconds after plugging in the power cable
- Step 6: After plugging the power cable, release the power button and check if the error code is still showing up on printer or not
Step 3: Using a wet tissue
Sometimes waste ink around head sprayer can be responsible for this issue. In this situation, all you need to do is wipe the extra ink with the help of wet tissue. Below are the steps to apply this method
- Step 1: First you have to switch off the machine
- Step 2: Now open the printer casing
- Step 3: Take a tissue and dip it in warm water
- Step 4: Now move the head to the center
- Step 5: Place the tissue on the head cleaning mechanic pad
- Step 6: Now replace the head to the parking spot and wait for 10 minutes
- Step 7: After 10 minutes, remove the tissue and close the casing.
- Step 8: Now turn on the printer and check if the problem is persisting or not
If it does not work for the first time, then you can repeat this process for 3 more times to get results.
Step 4: Epson 0x97 fix patch
You can also resolve this issue by downloading a fix patch. Below is the process to apply this method.
- Step 1: Download (0x97) Fix Patch. The file size will be 1MB
- Step 2: Click on the “Scan” button
- Step 3: Then click on ‘Fix.’
Related Blog : Epson Printer in Error State
Epson printer error code 0x97 can be solved in a very simple way by following the above-described methods. Contact the customer support team if you need any assistance and they will provide you with the best possible solutions to address all kinds of Epson Printer problems.
- What are the ways of correcting an Epson printer error?
- What is the prerequisite for Epson to unclog a print-head?
- What does it take to reset my Epson WF 3640 printer?
- How do I clean my Epson Printer Heads manually?
- How do you use the reset button on an Epson printer?
- What is the need to reset Epson’s connect cartridges?
- What is the prerequisite for repairing Epson 0x97 error code?
- How can I reset the printer for my Epson WF 3640?
- In Epson, what does error code 0x97 mean?
- How can I repair my Epson printer connection?
Contact on +1-888-302-0939 to Fix Epson Printer Error 0x97
If all of the above methods fail to address your epson error code 0x97 problem, then it will be a wise decision to contact a technician who can repair your Epson Printer +1-888-302-0939 efficiently.