Sometimes printer issues appear from nowhere. You pass a printing command and suddenly you come across a printing error. On such circumstances, Epson Printer Support Number proffers the best help that you can have. With years of experience, they will help you Fix Computer Freezes Issues When Trying to Print in Epson Printer.
When you try to print through Office or Adobe Reader or even through Word pad doc, your printer does not whirl into action. The command goes into ‘not responding mode’. There are many possibilities due to which the error may appear. The outdated driver, improper connection, compatibility issues and so on are prime reasons for this error.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Computer Freezes Issues When Trying to Print in Epson Printer:
Before starting the troubleshooting process, first, create a restoration point. If anything goes wrong, you will at least have the backup of your system. Perform the steps as directed to avoid mistakes. Else you can also connect with Epson printer repair services to get smooth and hassle-free troubleshooting services.
Solution 1: Check the Printer Spooler Service is on or not
- First of all, you need to right-click on Computer followed by clicking on Manage.
- Pull down the Services menu and applications when the console opens.
- Now double click on Print Spooling Key after clicking on Services.
- Navigate to Startup Type in General option and thus set the value to Automatic.
- Now click on Start to start the Spooler Service.
- Restart your system after clicking on Apply. Look for the computer freezes when printing windows 10 error on the display screen.
Solution 2: Alternate Solution
- Navigate to Control Panel after clicking on the Start button.
- Choose Programs and Features followed by clicking on “Turn windows features on or off”
- Enable the options LPD and LPR after expanding “Print and Document services”.
- Disable Internet Printing Client and thus restart the computer.
- Re-install the drivers and check whether the printing is possible or not.
Grab Our Epson printer Support Phone Number +1-855-666-7789 for Complete Efficient Help:
If you have followed all the steps as per instruction and the issue still appears, call our experts at Epson Customer Care Number and get a hand to hand information to get the issue resolved. Other than that, they will also guide you which solution will be better depending on your printer model and problem. Call now, avail this opportunity.