How to fix Epson printer offline error issue?
If you are a windows or mac user and getting Epson printer offline issue and you are searching this issue over the whole internet but here you will get complete information about Epson printer offline windows 10, 8, or 7 so just follow every step and instruction. The offline Epson printer is a very general error but due to the lack of the right information users face lots of difficulties on the duration of the solution. You all know very well; Epson made a world best class printer and it offers multiple features with smooth working technology and it’s comes with various models which are very friendly and easy to use. Unfortunately, if you are getting windows 10 printer offline fix issue so there might be the various aspect which must be cover by the user. Let’s solve my printer is offline error.
The Offline display of Epson printer keeps going offline is a common error that must be corrected to ensure effective printing as soon as possible. Epson is a leading company committed to the production of high-quality printers and other products. It offers a wide variety of printers. All models are designed for a user-friendly interface, high-quality features, and budget-friendly prices. Since the mechanism is not open, there are mistakes. The common error – Epson Printer Showing Offline – is also present in Epson printers
Why is my Epson printer showing offline?
There might plenty of reasons, just see some important glitches when this error occurred:
- Using old printer drivers.
- IP address continuously changing.
- USB connection or physical setup issue.
- Internet connectivity and network strength issue.
- Ink tank or cartridge problem.
- wireless setup wizard issue.
Therefore, if you are getting above-presented similar types of issues then, the Epson printer says offline but don’t worry about it, just follow the below-presented guidance and get an immediate solution. After this problem, you can face problems for printing, display panel issues, configuration problems, and many more. Just you need to follow some basic troubleshooting steps to rid the Epson printer is offline issue.
Epson printer says offline or a similar issue? get back Epson Printer Online from Offline
If you have any complaint about your Epson printer so in most of the case recognized Epson printer is offline windows 10 error or the printer is sudden down and maximum effective users from windows 8, 7 or 10. But, here your all-similar errors will solve in this post in a very easy and simple manner. Just follow the below-presented questions:
- The printer is offline windows or mac.
- Wireless printer offline windows 10 issue.
- Network printer offline issue.
- Wired printer offline on windows 10.
- Having a problem with the communication of the printer with windows.
- Epson printer says offline but isn’t in windows 10.
Steps To Fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10, 8, and 7.
We understand how frustrating it can be to find such an explanation why my printer says an offline bug amid essential printing, and so we give full support solutions to repair all Epson model bugs such as Epson XP 310 offline printer, Epson XP 410 offline, and Epson wf-3640. Our Epson Support experts include the affordable Epson printer repair service to fix all Errors that makes your printing task difficult.
Epson Printer offline in Windows 10:
It is very irritating when an Epson printer sudden goes down and you are searching why is my Epson printer is offline but don’t need to worry about it, sometimes, these issues come with bugs, and most of the time, Epson XP 310 offline printer, Epson XP 410 offline and other similar models. You can rid Epson wireless printer offline windows 10 issue via below mentioned instructions.
- Check the connection between the printer or your computer.
- Install the latest printer driver as well as software.
- Epson printer configuration or setting.
- Check internet speed or connectivity.
- Spooler service is not responding and many more things.
After all, if again Epson wf-3640 offline issue is arriving on the display screen then, you need to follow the general troubleshooting steps. Just follow the below-given instructions:
STEP 1: SET THE EPSON PRINTER TO “ONLINE” MANUALLY:
For Windows 10 or 8.1:
- Just go to the Start menu and pick the settings.
- Then, choose the Device option and tap on the Printers and Scanners.
- Select the Printer from the pop-up display.
- Then, pick the printer Online status under the Drop-Down
STEP 2- REMOVE ALL PENDING PRINTING JOBS:
If any process of starting in the background of the printer so it might be dangerous for your computer and after all there can be generate some other fault.
- Just, Right-Click on the printer and choose to See What’s Printing.
- Tap on the Cancel and remove any type of print job.
- Then, tap on the Printer online option.
STEP 3- REINSTALL EPSON PRINTER:
- Click Start and choose the Settings.
- Then, choose the device and click on the Printer & Scanners.
- Choose your Epson printer from the list and choose the Remove
- Finally, visit the official website of Epson printer and Download the latest printer drivers as per your model name and number.
Furthermore, if again Epson printer status offline windows 10 issues are arriving on your printer so don’t need to worry, just follow another resolving step.
STEP 4: DISABLE ALL THE SECURITY SOFTWARE:
Due to the high-level security, sometimes it can block the printer driver and the printer goes to offline mode then, you need to disable all the software. such as:
- Tap on the Antivirus icon under the windows notification.
- Right-click and select the stop, disable, or similar option from the list.
STEP 5: CHECK THE PHYSICAL AND INTERNET CONNECTION:
Before doing anything, just check the speed and network strength of the internet connection as well as go to the control display panel of the printer and check the wireless wizard setup. After then, check the cable connection of the printer, and you will rid of the printer offline error.
STEP 6: CHECK THE (SNMP) SIMPLE NETWORK MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL:
SNMP protocol carry logs information and send it into reliable sources so it can be the primary reason when Epson printer says offline, then, you can check the SNMP via below given steps:
- Just go to the Control Panel of the PC and tap on the Network & Device
- Then, choose your Printer from the list and Right-Click on it.
- Select Printer Properties and find the SNMP.
- Unchecked the SNMP, if it is enabled condition.
STEP 7: RESTART THE SPOOLER SERVICE OF THE PRINT:
- Initially, tap on the WINDOWS with the R KEY of the keyboard.
- Under the run box, write ‘Service. MSC’ in the text field.
- Then, press the ‘OK’.
- After then, pop-up windows will open.
- Here you need to search ‘Print Spooler’ from the required list.
- Next, Right-Click on the ‘Print Spooler’ symbol.
- Tap on the ‘Restart’ button under the drop-down menu.
STEP 8: RE-INSTALL THE EPSON PRINTER DRIVERS:
Due to old or corrupted drivers, Epson printer goes offline issue occurred then, you need to immediately re-install the latest and relevant drivers via below presented steps.
- Go to your computer keyboard and press Windows + R.
- Then, the windows prompt will run on the system.
- After that, write MSc and hit the Enter
- Next, the Device Manager of the window will open and choose your Epson printer and right-click on it.
- Tap on the Uninstall and then, select Add a printer under the Device & Printer
- In the dialogue box, tap on the wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Add your Latest Drivers as per your printer model or number.
- Finally, Restart your computer as well as the printer.
Besides, just use your Epson printer but if the Epson printer keeps going offline issue occurred so just go ahead with another step.
STEP 9: MAKE YOUR EPSON PRINTER AS A DEFAULT:
- Tap on the Start button and go to the Control Panel.
- Then, Choose your Printer under the Device and Printer
- Right-click on the Epson printer and set it as a Default
STEP 10: RESTART YOUR COMPUTER & CHECK THE ROUTER:
After applying all the above-presented steps, users must perform the restarting process for the computer as well as the printer and finally, check the router connection and on the duration of the troubleshooting process, the printer and computer must be connected with the same network.
Related Post : [Fixed] – Epson Printer in Error State
Call +1-855-455-1176 Connect With Our Skilled Engineers to avail Pocket-Friendly Solutions To Fix Printer Issues
We at Epson Printer Support are well recognized as the best Epson repair facility in the industry to provide the best in quality services to our customers. All printer-related problems can be addressed by our highly qualified professionals and solved with rapid solutions. We have a free helpline number to call to explain your questions about your printer and to use our experts to provide quick and fast solutions. If you are busy or inaccessible with our helpline number, please email us with your requests. Our live chat window also helps you to speak to our experts for instant solutions. All our solutions are tailored by experts to provide your Epson printer with reliable support.