Download the Epson Connect printer setup utility to use the Epson Email Print, Remote Print, or Scan to Cloud. If you wish to set up your Epson Printer with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. Then it’s a pretty easy process for you. You need to set up the connection, for the following procedure.
Epson Connect is a utility service that allows you to print and scan from anywhere. The wireless feature in it makes it very handy and easy to use. So, if you have finally decided to go for Epson Connect, you will be looking for Epson Connect printer setup as well. So, here we are with all the setup process and advice for your printer to Epson Connect.
Usually, the setup procedure takes a lot of time. One process if done wrong, they can ruin the entire procedure and you may have to do it again. That’s why here you will find the processes simplified to help you even if you aren’t tech-savvy. Let us go through the process of Epson Connect setup for Windows and for Mac. So, here we go.
Follow These Steps to Enable Epson Connect Epson Printer Setup Utility Download For Mac OS X
- Go to the Epson support main page, then select your product, then select “Manuals”, and then click “Start Here”.
- Download and run the “Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility” program.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Agree to the “Software License Agreement” by clicking “Continue”, and then “Agree” button.
- Hit on the “Install”, and then click “Close” button.
- Choose your product, and then click “Next” button.
- Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a “Finder” window and select “Application”, then “Epson Software”, and then double-click on the “Epson Connect Printer Setup”.
- Choose “Printer Registration” option, and then click “Next” button.
- You will see the “Register a printer to Epson Connect” message and then hit “OK” button.
- Scroll down, hit the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” checkbox and then click “Next” button.
- Do one of the following:
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the “Create An Epson Connect Account” form, then click “Finish” button.
- If you are registering a new product with an existing account, click “I already have an account”, fill out the “Add a new printer form”, and then click “Add” button.
- Hit “Close”.
Epson Connect Printer Setup: Windows
Most of us have Windows OS on our system. Here’s your Epson connect printer setup for Windows.
- Download the printer utility and install it
- When prompted, click on I agree to the end user license agreement
- Click at install
- When done, click the finish button
- This will launch the printer setup
- Select your product from the list and click next
- Go to printer registration, click next
- At the license agreement and privacy statement, select I agree
- Click next
- You will see the message for registering a printer to Epson Connect
- Click ok
- If you don’t have an account, create one by filling up the form then click finish. If you are an existing user, select ‘I already have an account’. Then go to the form of adding a new printer, fill it then click to add.
- Select close.
Epson Connect Printer Setup utility Mac
For the Mac users, the process is almost the same, with just a little difference. Let’s go one step at a time.
- Download the printer utility and run it
- Select Continue
- Agree to the license. For this first click on continue then select I agree
- Select install
- When the installation is done, click close
- A window will automatically appear where you will be asked to select the product. Click next
- If this doesn’t happen, go to Finder, select application, go to Epson software and click at printer setup
- Go to printer registration and click next
- A message to ‘register a printer to Epson Connect’ will appear. Select ok
- Accept the terms and opt for next
- If you are not an existing user, create a new account and click finish. If you have already used Epson Connect and have an account, fill out the form for adding a new printer and select add
- Close the Window
If your Epson Connect printer setup cannot find printer, check to see if both the printer and your system is on the same network. Also, check if your printer is on and if you are selecting the right printer.
Related FAQs How Do I Connect my Epson Printer to My Mac?
Epson Customer Support Toll-Free Number +1-888-877-0901
In case, you have any difficult to follow the above steps. Get in touch with our Epson Customer Support team by calling at +1-888-877-0901 Epson Customer Support Number. A team of knowledgeable and qualified technicians are always ready to your help & get resolved your every kind of Epson printer technical issues. Hence, the proficient technicians will give you comprehensive guidance to your Epson printer issues or queries efficiently.