When your Epson Printer machine come across issues and you need To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0001000c connect with our qualified technicians. The brand is well known printing devices preferred by infinite number of users across the world but sometimes, you can come across critical error codes such as 0001000c which is usually visible in Epson printers. This error code happens to exists even if users are turning off the device and switching it on. With printing start accurately for approximately 10 documents but again the issue will start arise therefore you must get the issues fixed under the supervision of qualified technicians.
Solutions to troubleshoot 0001000c on Epson 7600 Printer
Solution 1: Clear off the counters completely. To do this, perform below steps carefully
- Turn off the printer first and hold down the “Paper Source, Paper Feed, Select Feed as well as Cut/Eject” buttons at the same time while you are turning the printer on again.
- Users are needed to navigate through all menus to completely clear off the counter
Solution 2: If the above solution did not work out then, try this one
- The solution asks you to perform a routine maintenance while keeping the ink tanks full.
- Clean out all the print head with the help of denatured alcohol solvent
- Now, put up two layers of paper towels in the extreme bottom of a dish to completely protect sensitive sprayer heads. With enough of solvent in the dish to cover the screen completely which the cartridges that will stay in use.
- Take two small screws which will be used to hold white ceramic piece properly
- Make use of the ceramic piece to completely reveal the underside
- With this gently move the head up and down to splash the solvent around it
- Work with the canned air with a plastic straw to easily blow up through all orifices
- You need to completely empty the dirty solvent from bowl and replace with paper towels and clean all of the solvent. Soak it for at-least 10 minutes and rinse it again with a clean solvent poured directly on all of the parts.
- Need to shake the solvent off the head and then, take it outside to spray properly with the compressed air into all openings. This should be done to completely clear out and help evaporate your remaining solvent. Apply a clean paper towel for 20 minutes and then, re-install the head as well as cartridges to print it like a new printer.
Call us at Epson Printer Support Number to fix your issues by our technicians promptly
Epson Printer technicians are available 24*7 around-the-clock at Epson Support Number +1-888-877-0901 to get your occurred issues fixed on time. You can connect to us immediately and avail the solutions under the supervision of our technicians for fixing the machine issues. Solutions are brought world-class and are matched according to the latest market standards. So, for any such query, do call us and get the problem solved.