Many numbers of Epson printer users face Error Code 0x83 while using the printer. The error means PIS No reflected light error. The possible cause due to PIS failure (installation posture, contamination), Defective Fault Detection Plate (detached or peeled reflector), Sensor failure (contaminated or damaged sensor), Bad Ink cartridge, internal debris/contamination, or a hardware failure (bad printhead, bad logic board, faulty sensor, etc), and so on. So, if you are facing the same error, then you need to immediately Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x83, by just pursuing the troubleshooting steps that advised the Epson printer tech service professionals. Thus, here are steps defined to fix this error, which you should follow instantly to come out this situation.
Solutions to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x83:-
Solution 1:- Reseat the Cartridges
First of all, you should remove all of the ink cartridges, and then clean the metal electrical contacts on the back, as well as where they meet up inside the printer, using rubbing alcohol. Dry well, and then reset the cartridges.
Solution 2:- Reset the Epson Printer
You should try to reset the Epson Printer to quickly solve the issue.
To do resetting the Epson Printer, follow these steps:-
- Unplug power at the wall outlet
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Then press and hold the “power/on” button for 1 minute.
- Keep holding, while plugging back in, and for another 1 minute and after, then release the button.
- Then again power “ON” the Epson printer. If the error is not fixed, then follow the next step.
Solution 3:- Update Drivers
Sometimes, you get this Error Code 0x83 due to old driver issue. Then you have need to Update drivers, via use the driver update software, which is plenty available on the official software sites. To do this, you can also follow the below given steps.
To update the driver for the Epson printer, follow these steps:-
- First, press key “Windows” key and “X” to open control panel.
- Then choose the “Device Manager” option.
- Next, you need to find there finds the Epson printer to update the driver.
- Now, right click on the device, and then select “Update driver software” option.
- Then a pop-up window will see the two different options.
- Next, choose the first option “Search automatically for the updated driver software”, that is suggested by experts. Follow the steps of installing drivers.
- Validate, if the driver files are available on your operating system, then go and select the second option of “Browse my computer for the driver software”
- Now an Epson printer driver updating process has been completed.
Related Blog How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x89?
I hope your issue is fixed.
In case, if the error is still persisting, then you should contact with experts to fix it.
Dial Epson Phone Number +1-888-877-0901 for Get Immediate Help To Issues:-
Epson Technical Support Number is available 24×7 hours for your help, and it will assist you in connecting with our team of well-experienced and certified technicians to get quick help. The trained and dedicated experts will give you the best troubleshooting solutions & finest guidance to fix the Epson printer technical issues. So you can efficiently resolve every kind of Epson Printer technical problems or errors with technicians help in a less time. Hence, call now at toll-free number, which works 24×7 days to assistance to further Epson Printer queries.