when we talk about advanced quality printers, the first name comes into our mind is HP printers which are widely used across the globe. But HP users complain about connection error between the printer and their computer systems. If you have the same query of HP Printer Not Connecting to Computer, you should connect with our skilled experts to avail quick solutions to this problem and start enjoying high-quality printing with your HP device.
Reasons behind hp printer not connecting to the computer
- The printer is wrongly placed
- The Ink cartridge is out of Ink resulting in the computer not recognizing the printer
- Damage in the power cable which connects the PC with the printer
- The printer driver is not installed correctly in the computer
- An issue in the Wi-fi network in case the printer is wireless
You can attempt to fix HP ink 61 issues mentioned above on your own by following some quick remedies which are discussed below.
- Place the printer at a flat and clean surface
- Check whether the Ink cartridge is out of Ink or not and try to refill it with Ink or replace the entire cartridge
- Change the power cable in case you come across any necessary damage
- Reinstall the printer driver software correctly by following the guidelines mentioned in the printer manual book
- Plug in the power cord correctly with the wall socket
These quick checks should solve the connection error right away and allow you to start printing again with your HP device. If the computer is still not recognizing the hp printer not printing black then you are requested to connect with our highly experienced professionals who can handle any printer related issue and solve it with the best possible solutions.
Related Blog:Effective Ways to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97
Get Ultimate HP Support Number +1-888-877-0901 (Toll-Free)
You can get in touch with our experts by dialing at our toll-free HP Printer Support +1-888-877-0901 and share your issues with them to avail accurate and quick solutions to all your printer related issues from them.