Epson Error Code 0X9a
Gadgets like computers and printers have brought efficiency in work. Now we can finish some specific tasks within minutes which took several manual hours for completion in the past. Today you can find several options in the market, but one, which has offered best in class printer alternatives is Epson. However, sometimes printers can annoy you to a great extent when they encounter issues like errors and component malfunction. One such error which generally keeps on arising in Epson Printer Error Code 0X9a. Sometimes, due to lack of knowledge, users start searching for a service provider who knows how to fix Epson error code 0x9a whereas you can resolve it on your own.
Stuck with Epson Printer Error Code 0X9a?
The reason behind this error is a fault in the carriage. It can be due to debris or obstruction for example paper jam, bent or damaged rails, misplaced purge assembly or wiper and dirty or dislocated encoder strip. In some cases, a hardware defect can also be the cause behind Epson Error code 0x9a such as faulty carriage drive motor, belt or gear, lousy sensor or control board, broken print-head or carriage PCB. However, by following a simple process, you can fix this issue. Below I have mentioned the steps which you should follow in the same manner. Any deviation from the stated procedure can fail to deliver the desired result.
- Step 1: First, open your printer and look for internal debris if any such as a paperclip, small scraps of paper, or staple pins, etc.
- Step 2: Now check if you can move the carriage manually or not. When you lift the lid, it should move on its own.
- Step 3: If the carriage does not move by itself then you can try cleaning the inside compartment by blowing out compressed air
- Step 4: After cleaning the compartment, check carefully on both sides of it for any obstructions.
- Step 5: Now find the encoder strip which is a clear plastic strip that will be running with the width of your printer. It sits just above and behind the carriage. Wipe it clean and proceed further
- Step 6: After this reset the printer
- Step 7: Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 minutes
- Step 8: Now press and hold the power button for more than 60 seconds
- Step 9: While holding the power button plug in the printer and hold the power button for another 60 seconds
- Step 10: Start the printer and check if the error is still showing up or not
Call +1-877-889-9909 Ultimate guideline to Fix Epson Printer 0x9a
If Epson Printer Error 0x9a error does not get resolved by applying this process, then I suggest you contact an expert who is experienced in providing quality Epson printer repair services. There are some options in New York City which offer class apart Epson printer support. Do not trust a local vendor as they can ruin your machine and go for an experienced service provider.