Ultimate guideline to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x10
Technology has given us several gifts in the form of gadgets, and one of them is a printer. Making copies in the past was monotonous, and now you can accomplish it within minutes. There are various alternatives present in the market, but one which has captured all segments is Epson. However, issues are inevitable, and no gadget is perfect. In some models of Epson like WF-3640, you can encounter a problem of Epson printer Error Code 0x10. It happens due to a malfunctioned scanner segment in the printer when the system gets stuck in performing the scanning function. When you encounter this error, a message will pop up with the text “Epson WF-3640 error 0x10”.
Methods To fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x10
Sometimes, users lack knowledge due to which they get panic, and the first thing which they do is type “Epson printer error code 0x10“ in their browser. However, before searching for a printer repair service provider, you can fix this problem on your own by applying some simple steps. Below I have mentioned a process with which you can resolve Epson error code 0x10 without standing in a queue at the Epson repair center. Here it is mandatory to follow all the steps in the same manner so that you can get the desired result. There are two methods through which you can fix this issue.
Several users have reported about Epson error code 0x10 while working with their new Epson printer. But, some users are also receiving this error code while operating with their old Epson printer. This error code can occur due to several reasons. Epson scanner error 0x10 generally indicates that the scanner of the printer is faulty. In the case of an old printer power surges or wear and tear from regular use can cause this issue. Therefore, you need to be aware of the origin of this error so that you can give a try to resolve it.
A proper physical check of the printer
- Step 1: Sometimes this error can arise due to an issue with your system or Laptop. Here you will need software which can help in filtering the stores, supplant degenerate and other missing records. You can download Reimage plus software for this purpose from the internet.
- Step 2: Now you need to lift the cover from the glass, and then look for the remote molecule. It will look like bits of paper. You can hunt them with a blazing light.
- In case if this does not fix your problem then proceed further with method 2.
Reset the printer
- Step 1: First, unplug the printer power cable
- Step 2: Now wait for some minutes
- Step 3: After waiting for a couple of minutes, press and hold the power button
- Step 4: While holding the power button connect the power cable to the printer and continue to press the button for another 60 seconds
- Step 5: Now check if the error is still showing up in your printer or the issue is resolved.
Change the Printer driver
If this error is occurring due to an incompatible or faulty printer driver, then change the driver.
- To replace the driver, at first, turn on both the computer and the printer.
- Set your computer to automatically download the driver software.
- Search your Windows for installation settings and then select ‘Change device installation settings.’
- Click the ‘Yes’ button and save the changes.
- Connect your printer to your computer and let Windows search for a compatible driver.
- If Windows find such a driver, then it will automatically download and install it on your PC.
Internal or hardware fault
Various tools are available on the internet to fix internal or hardware issues. You can download and simply use them to fix Epson error code 0x10. But, if you are not assured of the reliability of these tools, then you can take assistance from our Epson tech experts.
Call +1-844-200-2814 Ultimate guideline to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x10
If the problem persists then first check if the guarantee period of your printer is over or still some days are left. If you have got some time left then contact the Epson printer support, If not then I suggest you should not go to a local vendor as he can ruin your device. You can never be sure of his skills as well as the parts that he will use for replacement. There as some vendors in New York City which are known for providing best in class printer repair services that you can contact.