Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 Online Itself. Gadgets like printers have reduced our efforts to make copies to a large extent. You can get as many points as you like in just a few minutes. There are many solutions on the market, but one that provides the best alternatives in all segments is the Epson Printer. With its quality features and design, it has shown that it can cater to the needs of any consumer. However, with the passage of time, you can encounter Epson error code 0x97.
There is no question that one of the finest printing machines you can find on the market these days is the Epson printer. Best doesn’t mean perfect, though. There is a risk of becoming a victim of Epson error code 0x97 if you have been using an Epson printer for a long time, in particular. An error code of 0x97 will occur without any notice at any time. If it ever happens to you, then get Epson instead of worrying.
Causes of Epson Printer Error 0x97
During the printing process, this error code will typically appear, and each paper will prevent being printed by your printer. So you’re not going to be able to use your printer as long as this error continues to occur. It is very difficult to conduct any printing operation under these conditions. So with the aid of this post, you can learn about the possible ways to solve this problem.
Whenever you have an internal hardware issue with your printer, the Epson 0x97 error code is a type of warning. It could be because of a motherboard malfunction or some other form of an internal component malfunction. If this error occurs on the screen, it could be because any of the internal components of your printer are not functioning properly.
If you find Epson printer error 0x97 on your WF-3640 or some other WorkForce printer, do not panic. Consider following the simple methods of troubleshooting below before sending your printer to a repair shop.
Steps to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97
Without providing alerts or signs, Epson Printer Error 0x97 can occur at any time. Your printer immediately sends you a message to shut your computer off and then it switches on again. In between the printing process, this code mostly comes up and stops it immediately. This error code will keep creeping up anytime you use your printer until you find a workaround for an Epson error.
An internal hardware problem, which is a sudden motherboard failure, is the reason behind Epson Printer WF-3620 error code 0x97. Only a few models are recognized to have this issue, such as Epson WF-3620, Epson WF-4630, etc. In such a case, it is difficult to perform a repair, but there are some methods that can assist you in fixing this problem. Make sure you follow all the steps specified in the method as a deviation from the same does not give you the desired outcome in New York, NYC.
Step 1: Unplug the machine and then Plug-in
- Step 1: Open the printer case and check whether or not there is any stuck paper or debris. If you find one of them then carefully delete it.
- Step 2: Get all the printing cartridges out of the printer now.
- Step 3: Unplug all USBs and cables from the printer after removing the cartridges
- Step 4: Click the power button as soon as you unplug the printer. In the printer, it will discharge the residual current Step
- Step 5: Plug all the cables and USBs in now.
- Step 6: Switch on the monitor and verify that the error is shown again.
Step 2: Unplug and Plug-in your device in an inverse manner
This method is an inverse version of the above procedure. If your problem is not solved by method 1, then proceed on with method 2. You can check whether the error occurs because of internal hardware failure or not by trying the below procedure.
- Step 1: Turn off your printer first
- Step 2: Unplug all the cables linked to it and wait for 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Now, for more than 60 seconds, press and hold the power button. Make sure you don’t release it before the time-limit listed
- Step 4: Now plug in the power cable while pressing the power button again after holding the power button for 60 seconds.
- Step 5: Now press and hold the power button for another 60+ seconds after the power cable is plugged in.Step 6: Release the power button after plugging in the power cable and check whether the error code still appears on the printer or not.
Step 3: Using a wet tissue
Waste ink around the head sprayer can sometimes be responsible for this issue. In this case, with the aid of wet tissue, what you need to do is clean out the excess ink. The steps for implementing this approach are below.
- Step 1: You must turn the computer off first
- Step 2: Now open the casing of the printer
- Step 3: Take and dip a tissue in warm water
- Step 4: Shifting the head to the middle now
- Step 5: Put the tissue on the mechanical head cleaning pad
- Step 6: Now replace the head and wait for 10 minutes for the parking spot
- Step 7: Cut the tissue after 10 minutes and close the casing.
- Step 8: Turn on the printer now and check whether or not the issue persists.
If it doesn’t work for the first time, then to get results, you can repeat this process 3 more times.
Step 4: Epson 0x97 fix patch
This problem can also be overcome by installing a fixed patch. The procedure for implementing this approach is below.
- Step 1: Download the Repair Patch (0x97). The file size is 1MB
- Step 2: Press the button for “Scan
- Step 3: Press ‘Fix.’ Then click’
Related Blog : Epson Printer in Error State
Epson printer error code 0x97 can be solved in a very simple way by following the above-described methods. Contact the customer support team if you need any assistance and they will provide you with the best possible solutions to address all kinds of Epson Printer problems.
- What are the ways of correcting an Epson printer error?
- What is the prerequisite for Epson to unclog a print-head?
- What does it take to reset my Epson WF 3640 printer?
- How do I clean my Epson Printer Heads manually?
- How do you use the reset button on an Epson printer?
- What is the need to reset Epson’s connect cartridges?
- What is the prerequisite for repairing Epson 0x97 error code?
- How can I reset the printer for my Epson WF 3640?
- In Epson, what does error code 0x97 mean?
- How can I repair my Epson printer connection?
Contact on +1-844-200-2814 to Fix Epson Printer Error 0x97
If all of the above methods fail to address your Epson error code 0x97 problem, then it will be a wise decision to contact a technician who can repair your Epson Printer +1-844-200-2814 efficiently.